Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking to recruit a HR Generalist to join their team on a permanent basis. As the HR Generalist you will be responsible for the smooth running of the facility and will oversee all functions. This will include implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. There may be some planned travel to other sites on occasion.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm / Some flexibility will be required
- Competitive Salary
- Responsible for managing all HR aspects across the business.
- Provide hands-on support and advice on employee relations. This includes performance management, disciplinary, including capability and conduct, grievance, flexible working requests, probation, absence management, maternity/paternity leave.
- Issue employee letters for changes to terms and conditions of employment.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Keep fully abreast of legislative developments/key issues facing the business and advise.
- Manage appraisals and training for the business.
- Manage monthly payroll changes and update master sheets.
- Recruiting, training, motivating and developing staff.
- Perform ad-hoc HR duties as required by the Managers/Directors.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and meet with environmental health officers.
- Efficient running of the site, ensuring it is maintained to a safe standard.
- Liaise with agencies regards to the supply of temporary workers.
- Responsible for managing teams across the site and advise and support Department Team Leaders and Managers.
- Carry out team meetings across the site.
- Attend meetings with the company owners and directors to discuss company performance and future for the company.
- Dealing with the drivers Tachographs and making them aware of any infringements they might have.
- Dealing with export licences.
- Proven work experience within a HR role at senior level
- A relevant HR qualification
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- A clear understanding of health and safety
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work outside the general office hours
- Own transport due to the expected travel to other sites on occasion
- Recent experience of dealing with external suppliers/customers/clients over the phone/email.
- Knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage but is not essential.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.