gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Contract - ASAP until May 2021
The company, our prestigious, global specialist client, is based in London, although this role is a remote working role allowing candidates to be based anywhere within the UK, although you may be required to travel to London occasionally if necessary.
Pay - Up to £350 per day (Day rate for the right candidate)
The post holder will benchmark the existing terms and conditions across the UK business, and establish an ideal set of terms and conditions. Following this review a plan will be aligned with UK business leaders to standardise and transition where risk and cost are not prohibitive. Initial phase to focus on blue collar.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the UK Terms and Conditions are bench-marked, an ideal set agreed, and standardisation opportunities aligned across the UK and transition plan agreed and implemented where feasible by April 2021.
You will be responsible for Project Delivery, Stakeholder Management and Continious Improvement across the UK.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Educated to degree level and/or; Accredited professional qualification (e.g.CPP or CIPD) or QBE Job Description
Practical Knowledge of HR legislation
* Knowledge of HR operational processes
* Knowledge of relevant HR policies and practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Capable of working at both a strategic and implementation and deployment levels
* Ability to partner with the business to gain alignment on approach and the delivery of business goals.
* Agile and adaptable to constantly changing work requirements.
* Able to challenge current practice in a constructive manner.
* Project management skills to see a project from creative idea through to implementation and appropriate measurement of outcomes
* Proven analytical and data manipulation skills
* Strong presentation skills and experience of delivering these to varied audiences
* Ability to lead and manage staff through periods of change
In return, you will benefit from:
A competitive day rate salary plus additional company benefits.
FOR A FULL AND DETAILED JOB SPEC PLEASE CALL ELLY AT GAP ON 07489 296 298.
Closing date is 5.10.20.
gap professi al are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future