Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Insurance Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9.00am-5.30pm and every other Saturday 9.00am-12.30pm
Salary: £25,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding target
- Ensure that all work is FCA compliant and provide the highest of customer service to our potential and existing clients
- Integrate into the New Business Section
- Excellent attention to detail
- As a Deal confidently with clients over the telephone
- Respond to day to day client queries and adjustments
- New Business quotations
- Filtering lead generation quotes
- Ensuring targets and income are met over the expenditure of the lead generation
- Day to day liaison with insurers, and maintaining good relations with Underwriters.
- You can efficiently process new business documents and collect insurance premiums and setup payment plans, in a correct and compliant manner.
- Providing new business quotations to achieve daily/monthly targets
- Researching policies from different insurers
- Arranging insurance cover
- Negotiating the best deals
- Dealing with renewals
- Helping to change existing policies
- Collecting any premiums
- Processing accounts
- Preparing reports for underwriters
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, an enthusiastic sales ability and work in a fast-paced environment
- Deal confidently with clients face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated and be highly driven individuals
- Experienced Sales professional
- Experience in personal lines insurance sector (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, in both a verbal and written form
- A great team player and collaborator
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Honest and trustworthy
- Professional, positive disposition
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attractive salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Life Cover
Please note that previous candidates need not apply, and the successful candidate will be subject to FCA Regulatory checks including, but not limited to, Credit, DBS, ID and Sanctions checks. We cannot proceed with your application if you do not consent to these checks.
Closing date is 9th August 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.