gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client for a Integrated Project Finance Lead
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Hours: 37 hours per week
This role will play a pivotal role in the financial management and control of the Group's UK site integration projects.
- Assist in the preparation of the business case for new integration projects
- Working with the Integration Project Manager and other members of the project team ensure costs and benefits of the integration project are properly recorded, tracked and controlled once the project is launched and underway.
- Take ownership of, and maintain, the integration project financial model ensuring regular, monthly updates of the project's estimated costs to completion are undertaken.
- Ensure Actual costs recorded by the project are reconciled to the non-underlying charges recorded in the overall financial statements.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure the project is delivered to the business case cost and timescales and the financial benefits are delivered in line with the business case assumptions
- Oversee the integration of the sending business' financial records with the receiving site's financial systems. Assist with any data cleansing required.
- Ensure the sending site's bills of material are properly established in the receiving site's financial systems.
- Assist with the preparation of revised pricing/costing rates for the receiving site post the completion of the integration project
- Lead the generation of commercial agreements covering the transfer of trade and assets from the sending to the receiving site.
- Provide financial assessment of third party estimates for work to be transferred to the supply chain.
- Provide financial assessment of any product end of life assessment that arise as a result of the integration project.
- Provide regular financial reporting updates to the Board regarding the financial progress of the integration projects
- Oversee the disposal or scrapping of any sending site's assets arising as part of the integration project.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Qualified Accountant (UK CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in a finance role acting as a finance business partner to non-finance colleagues.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- In depth knowledge and experience of operating ERP systems and standard costing systems.
- Good understanding of inventory standard costing in a manufacturing environment
- Fully familiar with all aspects of General Ledger accounting
- Awareness of the tax consequences of business asset transfers
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to work well within a multi-function project team
- Energetic, proactive and focussed on delivering results
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to explain finance concepts to non-finance colleagues
- Takes accountability for work
Closing date is 23rd October 2020
Gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.