Are you an experienced Inventory Controller with experience within a Manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading Aerospace Company located in the Tamworth location. They currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity to join their growing team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Business or related field.
- At least 3 years of related financial work experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Excellent Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, Excel, database management, Inventory control
- Experience of working within the global aerospace market would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- High proficiency in using MS Office software, experience with SAP, Hyperion, or similar systems, project management, multi-tasking and developing/executing data queries.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills in relation to
- Strong leadership and presentation skills with the ability to effectively present forecast and monthly performance results to Plant Management.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, using integrated ERP systems
- SAP experience is essential for at least the last 3 years
- Ability to work in a structured manner with excellent communication skills and a flair for negotiation. A good team player with the confidence to challenge the norm and lead when the situation requires
- Analysis and evaluation of data produced to understand implications, communicate to management and implement the corrective actions required on a timely basis
- Must be assertive and have the ability to challenge and adopt a flexible approach
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today.
Closing date is 28th March 2020.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future