gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Cleckheaton, Bradford, 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Up to £29,000 DOE.
On behalf of our highly successful, industry-leading global client who have been established for more than 60 years and have extensive experience across the Aerospace industry, we are seeking an Inventory Analyst.
With a vision of better serving their customers and suppliers in the global aerospace market this organisation provides creative solutions to complex supply chain problems and seek individuals who are driven by new ways of thinking and agile problem solving.
Recognising that employees are their greatest asset, they take pride in helping people to develop and grow within the company and the role of Inventory Analyst offers an exceptional opportunity for to join a highly-engaged team operating in a people-centric culture.
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained in line with contracted customer forecasts and usage, in the right location and at the right time.
- Ensure expired stock levels are minimised whilst balancing the Supply v. Demand picture.
- Protect the business against preventable losses.
- Report on Supply Chain health for contracted customers.
- Report on stock movement levels and Forward Stocking Levels.
- Identify risks in the planning process and suggest ways to improve the process and reduce the risks.
- Review inventory planning performance and take appropriate action necessary to improve results.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience of working within a Production Planning, Material Requirements Planning or Supply Chain Planning environment.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- An ability to speak a second foreign language is desired but not essential.
Closing date is 23/02/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future