Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Investments and Pensions Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm - 35 - 40 hours
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
We are working on behalf of our client who are looking for an administrator with financial services experience (investments, life and pensions). This position would best suit someone who wishes to pursue a career within the advisory industry, working towards professional qualifications and looking to progress within a growing business.
Education and experience:
- Administrative experience within a financial environment is essential
- IT Literate
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of eye to detail
- Problem solving
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Maintaining client database
- Data reconciliation
- Producing biannual valuations
- Designing and posting electronic client newsletters
- Dealing with various third parties including insurance companies and fund managers
- Maintaining work schedule, new business registers etc
- Administrative and marketing tasks
Closing date is 31st of July 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.