gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Skipton, Monday - Thursday, 6.15am - 4.30pm
- Manufacturing a range of products, ensuring quality specifications are followed
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety guidelines
- Wear correct PPE and follow Controlled Manufacturing Environment guidelines at all times.
- Highlight any risks which could potentially effect colleagues safety or own safety
- Highlight any quality issues to relevant department
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Able to work within a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Works well within a team, building strong relationships with colleagues
Closing date is 18/12/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future