gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Fulwood, Preston, office hours, Monday - Friday, also required to be flexible to fit business demand, Competitive salary DOE.
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of their market leading manufacturing client based in Preston, for an experienced Marketing Assistant.
- Creating high-quality written content.
- Plan and create content which will increase audience engagement and build up following throughout the company's social media.
- Produce and edit photography and videography.
- Support in the production of advertisements, brochures and printed catalogues.
- Ensure product listings are updated regularly.
- Support with the setup of exhibitions and trade shows.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Assisting with any other marketing activities when required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous marketing experience.
- Experience of using design software i.e. Adobe Suite.
- Marketing qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience of writing content.
- Highly organised in all aspects of work.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Full clean UK driving license is desired but essential.
- Speaking a second European language is desired but not essential.
In return, you will benefit from:
Competitive salary dependent upon experience with free on site parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown, pension and private health care.
Closing date is 16/02/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future