Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. The Marketing Officer is responsible for the on-going development and implementation of the client's external communications to all customer channels, including: digital, advertising, PR, and new media support. The Marketing Officer will manage communication agencies, printers and media, and work closely with Product Manager and Marketing Manager to deliver business objectives.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8:45am-5:15pm
- £23k - £28k per annum
- Work with the management team, and key stakeholders to develop customer focused, innovative & integrated marketing communication plans & campaigns.
- Compose communication briefings for product launches and product life cycle campaigns; review concepts, proofread copy, check artwork in the different phases of the development process, including: marketing literature, POS, promotions and advertisements
- Manage, develop and deliver advertising campaigns in line with commercial plan, ensuring the campaigns enhance brand reputation.
- Oversee the look and feel of the website, email, social channels and extra net site, ensuring information is in line with commercial activity, relevant and up-to-date at all times.
- Manage, develop and deliver PR campaigns in line with the commercial plan, working in conjunction with key stakeholders (commercial & sales teams) ensuring that PR enhances brand reputation.
- Support with all new media launches and developments in line with the commercial plan.
- Maintain awareness of customer behaviour and identify opportunities for new and improved marketing activities. Work closely with colleagues, teams and external agencies to maintain and improve the organisations reputation.
- Support future product portfolio arrangements & manage brand positioning for specific products and services.
- Brief marketing agencies and quality control their output as necessary.
- Analyse return on investment and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, comparing against plans and competitors' activity. Measure effectiveness of marketing activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage multiple campaigns across diverse channels and ensure they are delivered on time and within budgets.
- Establish channels of communications and act on feedback from relevant customers and stakeholders.
- Education at HNC/D and above
- Minimum of 2 years marketing and/or sales experience in a business to business environment
- Experience in digital marketing including; social media, website development/management, online Advertising & SEO
- Experience of Adverting and PR
- Customer orientated, results driven, creative problem solver, makes things happen with sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, creative thinking and have a good eye for detail
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.