Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Materials and Stock Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Working with in the quality department to support the Quality Systems Manager.
- Ensure that suitable controls and systems are being followed in line with the quality management system.
- Responsible for inventory and materials management within the warehouse.
- Report on progress, accuracy and timeliness of all stock control functions.
- Create written procedures that require to be followed for all aspects of stock control, targets and KPI's.
- Ensuring timely and accurate goods in bookings are maintained throughout the year.
- All stock held on site is meticulously accounted for.
- This role will work closely with the Group Warehouse Manager, Supervisors and Team Leaders to gather this data and feedback the outcomes in order to generate improved performance.
- Any anomalies that are identified by you and must initially be investigated by the appropriate Supervisor of the Warehouse in question.
- If necessary further investigation for anomaly you will need to take direct control of reviewing the case and the resolution.
- This role will also be key in the pro-active development and continual evolution and improvement of the stock control system and processes.
- You will need to create, monitor and report back to the Quality Systems Manager and Group Warehouse Manager weekly on progress against agreed KPI's which will monitor the overall performance of the stock control process.
- Manage the audit schedule and conduct internal quality audits.
Education and experience:
- Experience in monitoring and controlling systems to manage the accuracy and completeness of the stock and materials management.
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude.
- Experience of SAGE is essential.
- Experience with implementation and or maintenance of management systems and conducting internal compliance and quality audits.
- ERP stock control focussed experience will be considered.
- Experience conducting internal compliance and quality audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
Closing date is 31st of July 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.