Our client based in the Corwen area are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis with an immediate start available. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for offering administration support to all team members.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £18,000 - £23,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Dealing with any queries from customers.
- Ensure customer relationships are managed professionally.
- Taking messages and passing them on to the relevant personnel.
- Inputting data through the system.
- Work in a professional manner at all times and comply with the company's policy and procedures.
- Processing deliveries on to the system.
- Completing other general administration duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will have
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word and Excel
- You must be reliable with good time keeping and attendance record
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work well under pressure
- PC literate
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Due to the location of the business a driving license and own transport is essential
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.