Gap professional are proud to be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit an experienced Packing Cell Supervisor for their St Neots site. This is a permanent position that offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Shift Pattern: 6AM - 2PM/2PM - 10PM, Monday - Friday (weekly rotation)
Annual Salary: £26,785
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well that's easy:
1 - Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer.
2 - These qualities mean that they just keep growing - To date there are 103 stores across the UK and an International presence from Copenhagen to Hong Kong, a restaurant in London and a boutique hotel in St Lucia, employing over 1300 people - but they're not stopping there
3 - They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business in a friendly and energetic working environment, where ideas flow and everyone is committed to achieving the same goals, together.
What does the role entail?
As a Cell Supervisor within packing, you will manage a cell of up to 4 lines.
Responsibilities to include:
- Ensure line produces to plan, including full works order quantity, driving unit accuracy & ensuring product quality is in line with specification
- Work with colleagues to ensure all materials are available & ensure shortages are communicated to the appropriate Manager.
- Ensure lines are set up & ready for operation before the shift commences and review line performance throughout the shift operation.
- Ensure effective communication to achieve 100% compliance with daily plan.
- Lead & Drive culture of Continuous Improvement, working cross functionally to deliver the best output for the business
- Ensure SOP's are produced, trained, reviewed & are being adapted to changes and any skills matrices reflect this.
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Experience of a similar role in an environment where high standards in quality & health & safety are key
- Passion for, and ownership of your line and the work area
- Understanding of KPIs and the ability to set, monitor and adapt these where required
- A proactive, 'Can do' attitude
- Enthusiasm, energy and the ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- A 'working together as one' approach - offering flexibility and a commitment to team success
- The ability to challenge constructively and receive feedback openly
- Food safety/hygiene certification (highly desirable)
Annual salary: £26,785
Additional benefits: 20 days annual leave, Company bonus scheme, Share save scheme, Seasonal gift cards, Life assurance of 2x salary, Contributory pension scheme, Discounted products, Eye care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, 70% off your stay at the company's luxury resort in St Lucia and excellent opportunities for progression.
Please note that the company observe current guidelines on social distancing and all appropriate measures in support of the current situation are in place and operational.