gap professional are looking for a Packing Senior Team Leader to join our clients team based in the Deeside area. The purpose of the Packing Senior Team Leader is to manage the department to ensure the production plan is achieved to defined safety, legal and quality standards with maximum efficiency and minimum waste.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- £25k per annum
- To ensure that all products packed, meet safety standards in terms of temperature control and also quality attributes are met.
- Ensure full traceability is maintained for all products packed.
- Control and organise labour to ensure the achievements of departmental duties within required timescales.
- To ensure the area meets with required GMP standards at all times, including maintenance of segregation requirements.
- To ensure all products not in specification or safety limits are reported to Senior Management.
- To ensure all paperwork is correct.
- Maintain full staff attendance and organise overtime for any shortfall.
- Responsible for the achievement of 100% in GMP audit. No recurring, impactable non-conformances.
- Ensure all packing specification information is correct on how to pick product.
- Responsible in making sure all staff are fully trained against current procedures.
- Understand the operations of the production line.
- An understanding of company procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Production line equipment, i.e. set-up / changeovers.
- Proficient in IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP would be useful.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Basic Food Hygiene & Level 2 HACCP would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of working within a Supervisory role.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.