Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000pa depending on experience
You will work closely with a Senior Conveyancer within the department on a range of conveyancing transactions under supervision.
- Working on a caseload of sales and purchases, mortgages, re-mortgages and commercial property files using their case management system
- You will be responsible for regularly updating clients
- Building strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and professional bodies
- Arrange appointments and deal with filing, administration and confidential paperwork
PERSON SPECIFICATION - The following personal attributes would be an asset:
- This role would suit a Paralegal or Strong Legal Secretary
- Understanding of residential and commercial conveyancing
- Be able demonstrate at least 1 years' experience
- An understanding of 360 conveyancing cycle
- Work under pressure
- Good at building relationships
- Strong administration
The successful candidate will need proven relevant experience.
Closing date is 1st October 2020
Gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.