gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
As Payroll Administrator you will assist in the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies. Working in collaboration with the rest of the Yeovil payroll team you will have responsibility of the accuracy and timely delivery of an allocated portfolio. Your work is likely to include payroll and related client services, recordkeeping, HMRC and client reporting.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements;
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies;
- Able to carry out manual calculation;
- Numerate and High levels of IT literacy;
- Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star.
Closing date is 23rd October 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future