Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months
On behalf of our highly successful, industry-leading global client who have been established for more than 60 years and have extensive experience across the Aerospace industry, we are seeking a Corporate Pricing Analyst with sound commercial acumen, a keen eye for detail and proven experience in sales or purchasing.
With a vision of better serving their customers and suppliers in the global aerospace market this organisation provides creative solutions to complex supply chain problems and seek individuals who are driven by new ways of thinking and agile problem solving.
Recognising that employees are their greatest asset, they take pride in helping people to develop and grow within the company and the role of Corporate Pricing Analyst offers an exceptional opportunity for to join a highly-engaged team operating in a people-centric culture.
The nature of the Pricing Analyst demands someone that is detail orientated. Bid packages are based on multiple vendor quotes which are collated and analysed using Microsoft based programs and internal systems.
This role requires multi-tasking and excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate with suppliers during the Request for Quote (RFQ) process and seeking high quality pricing data for multiple sales projects simultaneously.
The final stages of the Bid review process require good numerical skills, an understanding of return on investment and some general knowledge of Aerospace commodities.
- To provide comprehensive & competitive bid proposals that are backed up by valid vendor quotations.
- To present bid proposals to Senior Management teams, including details of cash flow, investment, risk, profit margin and return on investment
- To manipulate large amounts of data into meaningful results within Microsoft Excel and utilise a range of reporting tools.
- To seek quotations from approved sources & build vendor relationships
- To support the handover of new contracts to the relevant departments
- To develop sound product & commodity knowledge
- To provide a variety of ad-hoc analysis support as required.
Skills, Experience & Attributes Sought:
- A proven track record in Sales or Purchasing, with a preference for this having been gained in the Aerospace industry.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and particularly Excel.
- Commercial professionalism with excellent numerical skills and the confidence to work with high volumes of data
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and manage conflicting demands
- Fluency in more than one language is desirable, but not essential.
Closing date is 10th January 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.