gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Leeds based. Salary up to £32,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to start as soon as possible with our well established, successful client who is a leading manufacturer of quality cardboard boxes and cardboard products in Leeds.
As the Production Manager, your role and overall responsibility will be to ensure smooth workflow consistently and deal with the day to day obstacles that may occur. You will be responsible for a team of staff and will be flexible in terms of your day to day duties as you will be heavily involved in all aspects of production and the planning around it.
Hours of work: 40 Hours. Flexible to cover 2 Production shifts
06:30 - 15:30 Mon to Fri
09:00 - 18:00 Mon to Thurs, Fri 06:30 - 15:30
+ Such hours as needed to fulfil your role
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
It is essential that you;
- Have extensive packaging box experience (minimum of 5 years)
- A sound knowledge of the machines (Experience operating Casemakers or Printer Slotters is essential).
- Planning skills - the ability to react to an uplift in production demand, or unexpected change, due to staffing shortfall, or machine failure.
- Have skills in calmly driving a team forward
- Good man management skills
- Be able to motivate, encourage, discipline and raise expectations of each member of the team.
In return, you will benefit from:
A competitive package DOE
Closing date is 3.06.20
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future