Are you an experienced Production Planner? Are you highly organised, solution focussed and experienced in producing regular reports? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join our client's Planning Department on a permanent contract based in Wrexham.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £33,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday / 8:30 - 4:30
- Responsible and accountable for managing short (One-month FIX) to medium (Three months ROLLING) term Production Planning to balance out capacity constraints, while also ensuring timely product availability.
- This role requires a high degree of accuracy and sense of ownership for Production Plans.
- You will provide accurate production and packing plans and reports and finalise the associated material procurement plans.
- To ensure production plans are achieved and Finished Product stock availability is conveyed to Sales teams.
- An experienced Production Planner, preferably with experience gained in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You will be proficient in providing regular reports for monitoring the progress of production plans.
- With intermediate SAP and Advance 'PP' Module skills, you will also have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- You will also have good numeracy skills and be a clear and logical thinker.
- Data accuracy is a pivotal part of this role.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills and a proactive approach to regular coordination with fellow departmental teams, including: Quality; Engineering; Stores; and Sales teams.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.