Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Production Planner.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm (with work on weekends during end of the month and end of quarter)
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Keeps track of the execution of the production schedule, and is the interface of the production scheduler to all manufacturing modules on the shop floor.
Whilst ensuring that orders are planned to be in the warehouse and ready to ship to the customers on promised date.
Co-ordinates production modules to ensure scheduled is delivered on time and in full, and understand the reasons and recovery plan if not to schedule.
- Align department production plan daily
- Attend Daily Direction Setting Meeting
- Attend Daily Production Meeting
- Check availability of material to meet production plan
- Resolve any issues in material availability to meet schedule
- Create docking prediction reports
- Participate in RCCP review as necessary
- Responsibility for Revert and Deviant Inventory levels
- Issue material as required to production
- Integrity of SAP system
- Drive continual improvement
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriate
- The Company retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Education and experience:
- 3 A Levels
- Understanding of production processes
- Organizational skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
Office and shop floor based
Closing date is 30th November
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future