Are you an experienced Production Supervisor? Do you have experience in high speed and automated manufacturing lines?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are an engineering and manufacturing company with specialisations in kettle controls. They currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity to join their team in Buxton.
· Perform activities within key operating targets (where appropriate details on attached target sheet).
· Contribute to the resolution of technical and production problems relating to team activities.
· Contribute to the introduction of new products, processes and procedures.
· Utilise information technology in support of the production operation.
· Delegate selected responsibilities among team members.
· Plan and schedule work activities.
· Appraise the performance of team members
· Provide effective feedback on work performance to the team and individuals.
· Communicate personnel and corporate information to the team.
· Assist the team to meet the requirements of Health and Safety.
· Contribute to the identification of training and development to be undertaken by team members.
· Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of training and development actions.
· Maintain and develop own levels of competence.
· Contribute to the selection of personnel.
· Contribute to the implementation of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
· Record and store information.
· Collate and present information in the required format with the necessary analysis.
Based on a 3 rotating shift pattern.
Please apply today.
Closing date is 16th February 2020.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future