Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Summary: Our client based in Birmingham is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and where applicable, mixed use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the client/Freeholder and leaseholders within their portfolio. To develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the companies Property Managements policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practise requirements are met.
- Carry out property inspections and maintenance
- Finance-Budgets and Client Accounts
- Insurance-Building - Directors and Insurance Officers
- Meetings-EGMs, AGMs, Directors and Officers insurance
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Liaising with contractors
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease
- Liaise with clients/landlords and leaseholders to agree to a service charge budget
- Section 20 works
- Previous experience of working within a Residential Property Management field
- Understands and have experience in major works of section 20
- Must have experience within Block Management and Leasehold properties
- Understand service charges including collections
- IRPM or ARMP qualifications
- Confident, Courteous and professional in all dealings with clients, customers, contractors and the general public
- Be punctual at all times and ensure that you are dressed in accordance with the dress code
- Actively seek obtain new instructions for the company
- Develop business relations with group members in order to maximise cross selling opportunities
- Be an active team member; motivating and encouraging development of any assistants working with you in the management of your portfolio
- Endeavour to remain informed f new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
- Company car or car allowance £4,440
Closing date is 30th July 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.