Our client an established company based in Shrewsbury are looking to recruit a Property Manager on a permanent basis. The chosen candidate is primarily responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the client, freeholder and leaseholders within their portfolio. To develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the company policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Pay and Hours of Work
- £22,000-25,000k per annum dependant on experience
- Monday-Friday / Office Hours
- Arranges property inspections alongside maintenance inspections and reports
- Manages financial budgets and client accounts
- Maintains building, directors and officer's insurance
- Attends meetings EGMs, AGMs, directors and resident's meetings
- Maintains correspondence and administration
- Oversees breaches of the lease and complaints
- Manages property sales (Assignment of the lease)
- Full clean driving license
- Liaise with the accounts teams in the production of requests for payment, service charge debtors, accounts production and all other accounting processes as agreed
- Knowledge of section 20 works desirable
- Undertake all duties usually associated with leasehold property management, in accordance with agreed company procedures, the management agreements and the legal documentation in place.
- Carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
- Ensure that FCA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices and behave in accordance with these rules and treating the customer fairly guidelines
- To complete all mandatory online training courses and to take part in optional training courses as considered appropriate
- Actively seek to obtain new instructions for the company
- Develop business relations with group members to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- Be an active team member; motivating and encouraging development of any assistants working with you in the management of your portfolio
- Endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
- Be courteous and professional in all dealing with clients, customers, contractors and members of the public
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.