Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. This is a key role with integrates solutions with prime responsibility to provide a high level of customer service to store users through efficient management of order processing, purchasing and expediting. The ideal candidate must be prepared to represent the company and embody first-rate customer service. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 8am - 4:30pm
- £20k - £22k per annum
- Place stock orders, approximately 30 per day.
- Source good and price according to contract.
- Place non-stock orders and prepare quotes to customer.
- Resolve purchase invoice queries.
- Maintain concise and current stock records by accurately updating systems where required.
- Process and record any requirements for clothing, footwear and safety glasses.
- Liaise with team members and management in relation to customers requirements, stock availability and overdue/outstanding orders and where appropriate provide feedback.
- Contribute to site operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to the client's processes.
- Responsible for health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships both with store users and the client's team.
- Continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Minimum 1-year experience of working within a customer service, purchasing, commercial or supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of stock management principals and systems.
- Must be computer literate.
- SAP experience preferable but not essential as training will be given.
- Excellent time management skills, reliable and flexible.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be literate and numerate.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment, use own initiative and must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to multitask and take direction.
- Candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic, honest, punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Professional and polite manner.
- Quick learner with the ability to be methodical, organised and able to work on own initiative.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.