gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Quality Analyst / Mystery Shopper - Fluent Portuguese
Hours of work: 37.5 hours, 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,666 increasing to £19,227 after successful completion of 6 months service.
Our client are the world leaders in providing call quality assurance solutions to the contact centre industry. They analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You will be required to work on two projects, conduct mystery shopping calls and remote call monitoring work. Experience in the travel, banking and/or energy sectors would be useful but not essential.
As a Quality Evaluation Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and a key client's contact centre via phone calls and emails.
You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in Portuguese.
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Competent level of spoken and written English
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
- Speak one of the above languages.
Closing date is 30th June 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future