Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new challenge?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading Designer and Marketer of non - prescription glasses.
They currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity . They are recruitming for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in the Stoke on Trent location.
- Maintain compliance to BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and UKAS accreditation
- Manage the quality system and processes that assures compliance with applicable industry standards for European, Australian, and North American markets. These systems need to take into account the full range of product mix from low end value mass product, mid-tier department store products, sports lifestyle branded lines, to high level specialty shop products.
- Communicate and follow up on quality issues raised from internal inspections, customer complaints, factory inspections, or other failed test reports with all teams.
- Champion resolution on all customer related quality issues including but not limited to root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions, chargebacks, returns, etc.
- Implement and maintain a system that ensures all testing and inspection protocols are up to date and in line with customer and regulatory protocols and expectations for the combined UK operations.
- Travel to and support all activities required (ie. develop documentation, training, and process review,) of the China laboratory to ensure UKAS accreditation.
- Coordinate 3rd party testing and inspection resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are fulfilled. China resources will facilitate the actual sample follow up and testing.
- Interpret and report supplier audit, testing, and inspection performance for the operations in the UK and Asia.
- Maintain internal audit process as necessary in accordance with UKAS and regulatory standard requirements.
- Basic Computer Skills(ie. Excel, windows, Gmail, Google docs).
- Good communication skills.
- Organised with an ability to multitask.
- Technical comprehension of Eyewear construction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of optical standards.
- Four year degree preferred
- Quality field experience desired
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Please apply today.
Closing date is 15th February 2020.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future