Regional Sales Manager - Solid Surface/Fabrication
Base location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 + Company Car
On behalf of a well-established, market-leading firm, we are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager with knowledge of the solid surface and/or fabrication market, to join a highly successful team.
With a hard-earned reputation for putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, it is no surprise that this company seek individuals who are pro-active, diligent & driven to engage consultatively, build excellent working relationships and provide exceptional levels of service.
Please note that this is a field-based sales position with a company car attributed, so applicants must hold a full driving licence and will need to notify us of any penalties during initial conversations to allow us to check insurance coverage.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing accounts to achieve double-digit sales growth, supporting the company's goal of sustaining the business for future generation, as well as seeking new opportunities to build your network.
With excellent communication skills and the ability to build and manage great relationships with new and existing customers, you will demonstrate your ability by exceeding sales targets in your designated geographical area.
Working closely with the Architect & Designer Account Managers and the Residential Account team, you will follow up leads generated by commercial specifiers, Home Design Partners and targeted marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate:
- A strong knowledge of the solid surface market is important, along with experience in an external sales or training role.
- You will be comfortable with overnight stays and working from different locations, including monthly meetings at the company's Leeds base.
- The ability to plan your own workload and the motivation to continually seek out new opportunities are pivotal to this role.
- You will have a good grasp of basic Maths and English, preferably with a level 2 qualification, and be comfortable with Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- A salary of c£35,000, depending upon experience & skill set
- Quarterly bonus based upon company performance
- 20 days annual leave, rising with service to a maximum of 25 days, plus the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days of annual leave via salary sacrifice
- Healthcare cash plan & access to Perkbox discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- A welcoming & friendly working environment with a variety of social events organised throughout the year