gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Repairs Supervisor / Welder
Salary: £9.81 per hour increasing to £9.91 per hour after successful completion of probation period
Hours: 40 per week + overtime - Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00 or 07:00-15:00
- Under instruction from your Regional Manager, the site Supervisor may undertake a variety of tasks with the end result that any particular job is finished on time, to the correct specification, to the required quality standards and with sufficient attention to detail.
- Maintain effective communication between the Management team and the Factory Operative. Maintaining communication between Supervisory staff passing on information, concerns and problems with regard to any jobs. Maintain good relations with client representatives
- Fit/strip roll cage components and carry out general roll cage maintenance duties at your site of work. You may also be required to undertake roll cage refresh or assembly work.
- Offer as much assistance to the Company as possible in the achievement of any reasonable request.
- Provide optimum efficiency by ensuring the timely completion of your daily roll cage repair.
- Responsible for your own safety and the safety of others, you must therefore ensuring you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for Roll Cage Repair.
- Responsible for the ordering and maintenance of stock and the provision of a daily cage count.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Some Mechanical Maintenance / Basic Engineering training.
- Some basic Health and Safety training.
- Ability to use smart phones / PDA / IT equipment.
Closing date is 28th August 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future