Are you a Business Development Executive, Field Sales Representative or 360 Recruitment Consultant who has experience of building B2B relationships within the FMCG, Logistics or Manufacturing Sector? Are you seeking a position that offers the right tools, a collaborative culture, training & support and great opportunities to develop your career?
If the answer is yes and you are genuinely driven to provide service levels that stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons, we'd love to hear from you.
Gap professional is one of the specialist divisions that form the gap personnel group. It was set up in 2016 within the Midlands Region to operate alongside the branch network, providing support with a variety of permanent and interim recruitment needs within the Manufacturing, FMCG & Logistics industries.
Whether our client seeks a Finance Director, Production Supervisor or Transport Manager, we have the previous experience, pro-active resourcing methods & proven process to support successful fulfilment, on time - Results which we are readily able to back up with real time data.
For us it is about being a recruitment partner that delivers on their promise. One who provides exceptional service levels that truly go above and beyond.
Due to this mentality, we now operate from multiple locations across England and Wales and continue to expand our team and remit with a clear structure that enables sustained growth.
What do we offer our employees?
- Competitive remuneration, including an achievable, uncapped bonus scheme & benefits package
- 26 days annual leave (plus statutory)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Internal & external training that is tailored to individual skill set & learning style
- Market-leading systems & innovative technology
- A clear structure, goals & growth plans
- Flexible working options
What do we seek in return?
- A full UK Driving Licence and own transport
- Recent successful experience in a similar position
- A pro-active approach to business development
- The ability to listen, ascertain & understand client & candidate aims, developing a solution that works for all parties
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to build long-lasting business relationships that add value
- High levels of accountability, tenacity & pride in your work
- A desire to learn, and develop your skill set and career in-house.
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Recruitment
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 per annum (negotiable, depending upon experience)
- OTE: £42,000 +
- Standard Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
For more information on gap professional please visit our website and for further information on the vacancy, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Craig Cartwright on 07736 293671