gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client for are looking for a Sales Property Consultant - Estate Agency
Salary: Salary up to £21,000 with excellent employee bonus and package
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm, every other Saturday 8:45am to 5:00pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an independent Estate Agency based in Central Swindon for an experienced Sales Property Manager. The role will come with a competitive salary, employee package dependent on experience, and commission package.
- Carry out valuations on properties for sale
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Provide applicants and vendors with regular feedback on offers and viewings
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Answer queries from potential customers and vendors
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Liaising with customers and vendors via email, phone and drop in's
- Working in a fast-paced environment so time management is essential
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, target driven and ambitious
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Can work off your own initiative and make decisions when required
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Must have a driving licence
- Must have experience within an Estate Agents
Closing date is 30th September 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.