Gap professional are proud to be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit several Senior Fulfilment Operatives for their St. Neots site. These are permanent positions starting ASAP and offer the successful candidates an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Shift Pattern: DAYS Monday to Friday weekly rotation of 0600-1400 & 1400-2200
Pay: £10.03 - £11.01 (depending upon experience)
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well that's easy:
1 - Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer.
2 - These qualities mean that they just keep growing - To date there are 103 stores across the UK and an International presence from Copenhagen to Hong Kong, a restaurant in London and a boutique hotel in St Lucia, employing over 1300 people - but they're not stopping there
3 - They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business in a friendly and energetic working environment, where ideas flow and everyone is committed to achieving the same goals, together.
To assist and support the order fulfilment and warehousing functions within the St Neots distribution centre, contributing to the delivery of exceptional and consistent quality, service and cost levels.
Duties to include:
- Supervising a team of Operatives (permanent & temporary employees)
- Providing training & direction
- Picking/Reworking/Packing/Bundling stock to fulfil customer orders
- Stock movement via manual handling/MHE methods
- Reporting shortages, damages, errors
- Stock checking and reporting
- Operation of Packing equipment
- Barcode scanning via desktop PC and/or scanner
- Contribution to process improvement activities
- Cross training in multiple Fulfilment process
- Work across the Fulfilment operation when required
Key skills & experience sought:
- Experience in Food Manufacturing & knowledge of Food Safety (Highly desirable)
- Positive, pro-active and friendly approach with good communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and consistently to a high standard
- Work with an eye for detail even in repetitive tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute to meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute to delivery of exceptional service levels
- Experience of working within a stock warehouse environment with IT systems/Scanners
£10.03 - £11.01 per hour (depending upon experience & skills)
Additional benefits: 20 days annual leave, Company bonus scheme, Seasonal gift cards, Life assurance of 2x salary, Contributory pension scheme, Discounted products, Eye care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, 70% off your stay at the company's luxury resort in St Lucia and excellent opportunities for progression.