gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Service Transition Manager
Temporary: 9 - 12 months
Location: Milton Keynes
Daily Rate: £350
- Reporting - produce and present the monthly service delivery reporting as required by the TSA.
- TSA Exception management - ensure all services delivered and requested as part of BAU are within the scope of the TSA and facilitate the management of any exceptions through the approval process.
- Service Delivery - ensure the services detailed are delivered to the agreed service levels and any queries, requests, incidents or complaints are handled swiftly and effectively.
- Compliance with Policies and Processes - act in accordance with predefined polices and processes and highlight area(s) where this may cause a conflict/non compliance in the meeting of our TSA obligations.
- Change Management - Input to the Change Management process for any changes that require changes or could potentially cause a change/impact.
- Service Transition - Support the establishing and maturing of service transition activities in and across the group. These range from Project delivery/operational readiness to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestment activity.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Preferable to have experience in acquisitions/divestments
- Exposure to Service Transition Projects/Programmes
- Experience in a global organisation
- Ability to communicate and establish relationships outside the IT function and with the acquiring parties to foster a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and use of Service Management tooling, preferably ServiceNow
- Effective supplier management
- Display professionalism, tenacity, customer service attitude and attention to detail
- Possess strong interpersonal, management and influencing skills with good stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to prioritise and quickly resolve issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective Prioritisation and project management skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations.
- An understanding of/exposure to Transition Service Agreements
Closing date is 2nd August 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future