gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work: Weekly shift rotation Monday to Friday - 6.00am - 2.30pm and 2.30pm - 11.00pm Salary: Competitive
Our market leading FMCG client based in Llantrisant are seeking for a Shift Manager to join their ever-expanding teams. You will be responsible for managing your own team of up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 Team Leaders, ensuring quality and efficiency on the line as well as engaging and motivating your team to meet KPI's and succeed together.
- To manage up to 25 Production Operatives and up to 5 team Leaders on a food manufacturing line
- To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
- To ensure KPIs are being adhered to by all staff members
- To report anything of concern to the Factory Manager
- To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will have previous food production management experience
- You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of health and safety
- You will have excellent people and leadership skills
- Due to the location of the role based in Llantrisant, your own transport is required
In return, you will benefit from:
- Plenty of over time opportunities.
- You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
- Free on-site parking and an on-site canteen
Closing date is 23rd May 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future