gap Professional have an opportunity for a Site/Project Manager to join our clients team on a 6-month interim contract. You will work for a well-established, highly reputable and growing business based in Wrexham completing the contract on the Isle of Sheppey. Whilst our client would like to recruit locally for this role, they would be happy to speak with candidates from around the UK and they are able to provide accommodation close to the site. Immediate start available.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday
- 6-month contract
- £250-£300 per day dependent on experience
- To support in the design and build of an electrical process building.
- Electrical engineering experience/bias
- CDM experience
- Knowledge of FIDIC contracts
- Must hold SMSTS
- Must hold CSCS Card
- Must be proficient in writing and reviewing RAMS
- Must have a H & S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have previous experience with Primavera P6 and MS project
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.