gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: starting at £17,276
Hours: Monday - Friday, 0700-1500 or 0800-1600
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a SLA Finisher based in the Gloucestershire area.
The primary function is to hand-finish SLA models of various sizes and complexity which have been produced on stereolithography laser machines. There will also be a requirement to support other departments such as PU Finishing and SLS joining when workload demands it.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Hand-finishing models to required standard using hand tools only
- Ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as a Vernier
- Analytical approach to engineering solutions
Essential Experience / Qualities:
- Hands-on experience in a workshop environment
- Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity
- Excellent communication skills, good team worker, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
Desirable Experience / Qualities
- Manual machining, centre lathe, vertical mill, pillar drill
- Model-making background either in employment or as a hobby
- Computer literacy
Closing date is 4th January 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future