Do you have stock inventory experience and would like to join an established and successful business at one of its facilities based in the Burton area ?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Stock Controller, working a fixed shift of 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday, salary guided at circa £22,000.
Role and responsibilities,
- You will perform all stock control functions ensuring accurate completion on each and every element of the daily operation
- Ensure accurate count, transfer, reconciliation and recheck of warehouse stock are performed and adjustments are processed correctly
- Be responsible for any of there duties appropriate to the post in line with the needs of the department
- Being aware and complying with all company policies and procedures at all times
- This is a hands on role, your working day will be split between office & within the warehouse, carrying out physical stock checks at height, you will be trained to use VNA Fork Lift Trucks.
Required skills and experience,
- Strong Exel skills
- Ability to work at heights within a warehouse environment
- Previous experience in an operational role within stock and inventory department
- Experience on creating reports and checking for any discrepancies
- You will have worked in a fast-paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.