gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. We are looking for a Technical administrator for a fast-growing manufacturing company based in Stroud.
Hours of work: 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 3.00pm Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per year
The Technical Administrator will:
* Be required to attend weekly/ monthly quality meetings.
* Liaise with team leaders and manufacturing controllers on the shop floor and I store to allocate and locate kit/ stock.
* Be able to quickly adapt to the environment and understand process and practices across the business
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
The Technical Administrator is required to have the following;
* Used to working under pressure, liaising with team leaders and other stakeholders across the business to drive productivity.
* Experience with SAP.
* Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft applications
* Experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing organisation.
* Raising/processing IT related requests, including initial IT requests for new starters.
Closing date is 28th February 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future