Our client based in Chester are looking to recruit a Technical Compliance Manager to join their team immediately on a permanent basis. As the Technical Compliance Manager, you will lead the company's technical strategy and systems to ensure continuous improvements of standards and performances across all production sites.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday
- £35k - £40k per annum
- Ensure Food Safety, Legality & Quality of all products at all time.
- Commitment to "Safety First" culture.
- Development and implementation of technical agenda.
- Drive regulatory and governmental initiatives with the Company.
- Develop manage and maintain HACCP and QMS for our client.
- Ensure that HACCP systems, quality management systems, operating practices and process controls are developed, implemented and adhered to in order to deliver consistent product and services quality and good manufacturing practice in-line with food safety standards, legislations, regulations and client standards/requirements.
- Audits - To actively progress and maintain the internal audit schedule.
- To host, organise and support all customer and 3rd party audits undertaking duties as required.
- To verify and report on actions identified as a result of all audits and investigations.
- Manage, develop, and facilitate and train the technical staff by means of coaching, technical review meetings, external training following feedback and appraisals in line with the Company framework.
- Ensure management of food safety, legality, and quality incidents (external supplier non-conformances, withdraw and recall).
- Lead and demonstrate active promotion of "Safety First".
- Provide technical expertise to the company objectives.
- Effectively oversee the management of product specifications, supplier and service provider approval, internal audit, induction, and food safety training.
- Assure quality and GMP in line with food safety standards, legislation, regulations and government guidelines, client specific standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure regular technical communication between sites and across company management levels.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with primary authorities and clients, as necessary.
- Drive regulatory and governmental initiatives within the company.
- Working knowledge of food service, retailer and BRC food safety standards
- Experience in leading teams & team player
- Strong audit experience
- Crisis management experience
- HACCP Trained (Level 4 preferable)
- Food Safety Level 4
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Self-starter mentality
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Problem solver
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.