Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000pa depending on experience
Reporting directly to the Assistant Technical Customer Services Manager. The purpose of this role is to take all customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice. This role requires the skill to resolve customer's issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances. A knowledge of heating appliances of all fuel types, their installation and servicing is highly advantageous for this role.
The technical Customer Service Advisor role will greatly benefit from having one or more of the following training elements to carry out the work:
Gas Safe Certification
- CCN1 - Domestic Core Gas Safety
- HTR1 - Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
- CONGLP1 - LPG Changeover
- CPA1 - Combustion Analysis
- Hetas H002 (Solid fuel regulations and standards)
- Hetas H003 (Dry Appliance Installer)
- Hetas H004 (Wet Appliance Installer)
- Hetas H006 (Internal Twin wall chimney system installer)
- Part P Electrical Safety
Suitable experience within the heating industry will also be taken into account for applicants without the essential qualifications.
- To resolve technical issues relating to any of the ands raised by our retailers, end users and members of the general public
- To handle calls and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety on any of our products
- To be an ambassador, increasing our customers' satisfaction with our products and service.
- Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry
- To be at all times smart and courteous whilst carrying out this important tasks in a professional manner
- To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users on any associated brand products in our portfolio and offer appropriate advice to resolve the issue
- To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system
- To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use
PERSON SPECIFICATION - The following personal attributes would be an asset:
- Excellent verbal communication skills over the telephone, and written correspondence.
- A proactive approach to keeping records and reports up to date.
- Diplomatic nature to ensure company policy is followed and customers are left satisfied.
- Knowledge of software program's including Outlook and Word and a propensity to learn new programs such as our CRM system.
- Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role that will vary across the year.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service assistance.
- A team player with good communication skills.
The successful candidate will need proven relevant experience.
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discount
- Flexi Time
- Staff recommendation scheme
Closing date is 1st October 2020
Gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.