gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Perm role - Leeds - Salary up to £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
Due to rapid growth, our well established client is now looking for an experience Foreman to join their team.
- Oversee and review performance in key areas such as output, cost, quality and service.
- Ensure all staff are adhering to strict policies and procedures, including Health and Safety.
- Ensure the efficient manufacturing of all products, keeping to tight deadlines and targets.
- Set personal and team targets.
- Complete daily returns including breakages and seconds.
- Liaise with Production Manager to ensure all raw materials are available.
- Operate specialist joinery equipment when necessary.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years working within a similar role.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working with Timber is advantageous.