UK Electronics Delivery Leader
gap professional are looking for an Electronics Delivery Leader for our client, a Global Engineering Services provider based in Derby but managing the delivery of programmes and projects for the Defence Industry involving through optimum resource utilisation and adherence to quality and technical standards. The emphasis of the role is on providing local leadership and developing the capability on the ground for in the UK across multiple delivery locations both in their own offices as well as their co-located teams based at their client's facilities.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Full responsibility for delivery team which include hiring, team management, capability development and ramp up of existing and new services.
- Development of new business by working closely with the UK, European and global sales team
- Expand team in manner to ensure scalability of customer satisfaction - quality/on time delivery; employee satisfaction - morale, retention, motivation; and company business needs, profitability, etc.
- Partner closely with the sales team to expand business with both existing and new customers. 5. Be the local figurehead for QuEST - involved in customer and industry engagements.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or a related science
- Must have headed operations for 5 to 10 + Million USD in revenue size
- Held P&L responsibility previously
- Should have managed large teams (minimum of 100+)
- Has worked in a multi-cultural environment
- Managed customer project delivery
- Understanding the complex legal and commercial issues and make decisions
- Managed complex multi-function and/ or global delivery relationships with senior and executive client management.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Know and understand high level Software Programming and associated technology platforms.
- The individual need not be hands on in programming, but has to ensure they can talk Technology and Solutions to customers across Europe and the US.
- Technology Understanding of: Application Development, E-Enabling technologies, Embedded Systems, Defence domain knowledge, Other domain areas Manufacturing and Product Engineering
UK citizenship is mandatory to be able to clear the background checks and obtain unrestricted SC clearance. Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage.
gap professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.