gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Morley, Leeds, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, £25,000
- Overall management and accountability for the warehouse stock, overseeing the daily warehouse operations.
- Drive operational excellence and best practice
- Ensure your entire team have clear and realistic targets and are driven and motivated to achieve them at all times
- Being consistently visible within the site
- Maintain your awareness of innovative operational developments within the industry in order to suggest ways of improving performance.
- Ensuring all requirements to safety, health, environment and quality are being fully implemented
- Provide strong leadership, effectively motivate, lead and inspire team to develop
- Build the warehouse business plan
- Responsibility for risk management and compliance
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Able to manage a team and motivate staff members.
- Excel and IT experience.
- A forward thinking and adaptable style of leadership- consistently investing in your team to ensure that they are given every opportunity to progress.
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks.
- Experience of reporting and analysing performance statistics
- Able to adapt to change and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to implement ideas quickly.
- Experience of leading large teams
Closing date is 13/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future