gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Location: Cheltenham / Gloucester
Hours of work: 7.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Install aluminium and PVCu windows, doors, conservatories, roof lanterns and secondary glazing.
- Locations are generally within an hour's travelling of Cheltenham.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Requirements Ideally at least one years' experience in window and door installation to a high standard, however applicants who can demonstrate aptitude and a willingness to learn may be considered.
- Smart appearance and ability to work in a small team
- NVQ Level 2 in Fenestration CSCS card IPAF PASMA DBS We are willing to provide training for any suitable candidate who does not possess the above qualifications.
- Full clean driving license
In return, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay subject to experience.
- Overtime available.
- 20 days holiday plus recognised bank holidays.
- All work wear and PPE provided.
- Pension scheme (subject to qualifying period).
- Death in service scheme (x4 basic pay).
Closing date is 5th September 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future